IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES

Do you ever look into the deep green shadows of a primeval forest and wonder what those secret depths hold? Do you like to write about your new and inventive discoveries while sipping a glass of fragrant wine? Do you enjoy the creative process? Then I hope you will stop a spell, enjoy the adventure, and travel with me as we imagine the possibilities...

Monday, September 1, 2014

Tales from San Antonio, Texas - View

Sunday, July 20, 2014

This is the view from my room. Please note the beautiful Cathedral of San Fernando across the river.



This morning, while showering, the cathedral bells went off. They were so loud, they reverberated from the walls in my lovely room. They jarred me as I showered. They shook my soul... And they wouldn't stop. What, I said as I dressed for the day - am I going to have to go to church before their incessant clanging will cease? I stepped out on the balcony to hear the gongs without the buffering action of glass and brick, only to find that the cacophony is less obtrusive. WTF? Then it hit me. The sucker who had the room prior to me had set a freaking alarm.

Imagining the previous inhabitant is still laughing,

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment